Friday, December 3, 2010

Do They Have Sharks In the North East?

Shark Attack


No...Not really ...but it looks like a shark got a hold of my leg ...I would post photos but ...that may be a bit much.
I am staying away from the computer as much as possible because I have more pain when I am sitting...

Needless to say I will be learning this stuff pretty slow....not that this is any news flash ...lol...

but just a little up date on my progress 

I havn't got any test results back from the lab when they did the surgery.

Next appointment is 13 and 14 ...yes another trip to h***

but I have to go ...

Did you know all Doctors are stupid...they don't know what it takes to care for a wound of this size...slap on a bandage and go ...yeah right

I told the Dr. that it wouldn't stay ..He said he guaranteed it would...before I got off the table it was falling off...lol...I am going broke buying gause and tape.

and the tape don't stick ...ugh ...it is frustrating all the way around...

Okay enough of my complaining ...time for a little poem ...


Maybe an oldie ...




Just Another Winters Day


Just another winters day
Snowflakes dancing in the wind
The north wind blows as if to say
A long cold night will soon begin

Spring gave way to Summer
and Summer into Fall
And fall surrendered all it's beauty
As if to answer Winters call

A snow white blanket on the ground
With a Winter moon so bright
The sparkle off a covered field
Illuminates the night

Just another Winters day
Look close and you may find
Comfort for your weary soul
and long awaited peace of mind

Awaken from the grip of death
Behold the simple things
For soon the eyes will grow dim
No more to see the birth of spring

Just another Winters day 
One more long and cold Winters night
Such great wonders all around
Upon a blanket of snow white


live

laugh
love
God is good


love and prayers 

Sally Jo

2 comments:

  1. Yes, doctors are stupid, lol. I'm sorry this is a pain in the butt right now but it'll get better. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are doing much better by now. I hear you on that tape and gauze. It about broke us when my hubby had that surgical site they left open to drain. Yuck! Drop me a line and let me know how you are doing. K?

    ReplyDelete